Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Executive - £35-£38K
Tech platform, London
My client, a growing tech business, is seeking a talented wordsmith to join their marketing team. This is a brand new role, and as such, they are looking for someone who can confidently create great content for lead generation and brand awareness campaigns. This is a unique opportunity as not only will you create compelling content for multiple channels (web, mobile apps, thought leadership, social media, email marketing etc) your work will be highly visible - if you're looking for a role where your work will lead to tangible results, then this could be for you.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving ideas for content and then turning those ideas into concise, compelling copy that will drive engagement with their target audience. A big focus on this role will be using content to push lead generation and brand awareness at national level.
- Copywriting across a multitude of channels - be that case studies, social media, mobile app content, blog posts, advertising campaigns, email marketing, press releases, web banners etc.
- Editing and proof reading all content before it 'goes live'
- Ensure that all content adheres to brand guidelines and reflects the companies Tone of Voice.
Who You Are:
To be considered for this role, you will be a talented copywriter with demonstrable creating content for lead generation purposes. Your proofreading and editing skills will be top notch and you will be confident conceptualising ideas for great content.
In addition, you will also possess:
- An exceptional grasp of grammar and the English language (you will ideally be fluent in English - written and verbal)
- Crystal clear communication skills
- A strong ability to work well under pressure.
In return for your hard work, the client is offering a competitive base salary plus an exciting benefits package. If you would like to have a confidential chat about this position or others in the Digital Content/Social Media space, please get in touch with Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76044585