Everyone in the agency has eyes on every project from start to finish and we want to keep it that way so we are looking for a full stack web developer intern. You will have day-to-day access to our senior developer, he's awesome, so you'll be expected to pin your ears back and learn.
The studio is pretty small so you'll get opportunities to be part of different projects. We all muck in to make it happen so you need you to be keen to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and help the studio solve problems on the fly.
- Develop new JS/HTML5/CSS3/PHP5+ websites and maintain existing ones
- Work with WordPress and other CMS
- Work with Symfony2+ and other back-end frameworks
- Integrate new design layouts
- Work within a team of like-minded designers and developers to produce digital solutions
- Work in an Agile environment to develop performant, responsive and beautiful digital solutions
- Ongoing and active development of the proprietary web development environment as part of the wider agency strategy
- Good OOP (Oriented Object Programming)
- Understanding of automated toolkit (Gulp / Grunt)
- Understanding of version control system (GIT)
- Understanding of Development Operations, Internet protocol, and Web Standards
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Demonstrable excellent problem solving skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76043684