Product Manager - Security & Fraud
A global banking institution are looking to bring on board a highly capable, pro active & passionate product manager.
If you understand the risks & costs posed by cybercriminals/fraudsters to the millions of merchants and customers each time they accept & make payments and want to be at the forefront of this fight leading the innovation of cutting edge payments, then this is the role for you.**Experience within the banking & finance sector is essential, Security & Fraud knowledge is advantageous but not essential** **Previous product managment expereince is essential**
- Product Management - product management and development experience. An understanding of what our customers want and need, and focus on designing solutions that meet those needs.
- Relationship Management - A proven track record of managing strong internal relationships and driving a collaborative work ethic with other team members.
- Subject Experience - a working knowledge of fraud and security risk and the costs that managing these challenges can drive to a business' profit and loss.
- Customer focus - A clear understanding of the impact that unnecessary customer interruption (or a lack of confidence) can have on the relationship between a customer and their chosen merchant.
- Passion & Drive - A genuine enthusiasm for all things Payments and Fraud, driven to make customers lives better through 'making the complex simple'
- Market Awareness - Knowledge of the drivers and trends which sit behind merchant payment management and the opportunities available for partners who can deliver industry leading solutions.
- Commercial mind set - The ability to identify, simplify and communicate sustainable commercial opportunities.
- Performance monitoring - Highly numerate with the ability to identify trends in data and build compelling response plans to identify any performance deterioration.
- Business case - The ability to support the production and management of business cases and track product performance against detailed financial targets.
- Strategic view and vision - An ability to identify opportunity where others see only challenges.
- Delivery & Change Management - a proven track record in working with cross business stakeholders and experience playing a pivotal role in ensure projects get delivered on time and to the required quality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76012302