Head of Brand Marketing
Our client, an expanding Luxury fashion retailer has an immediate requirement for a Head of Marketing & Communications.
As the Head of Marketing & Communications you will have a full and broad remit to drive the success and development of sales across the brand proposition and you will develop the overall marketing and communications strategy. You will be creating and managing all brand plans and marketing calendars focused on driving awareness and growth. Supported by a team who are responsible for advertising, design, digital, CRM, events & social media and editorial.
Key aspects of the role include:
· Managing a small team with a range of specialism and skill sets. Your ability to manage a diverse talent workforce is a key element of the role
· Controlling and driving the commercial fundamentals across all aspects of the strategy put in place
· Delivering brand vision/guidelines (brand positioning in the market) and strategic activities to deliver the vision
· Collaborating with various PR and Media agencies across UK regions
· Working closely with Regional marketing teams to achieve a unified strategy across the stores
· Keeping abreast of the latest marketing trends, identifying new innovative opportunities within marketing and communication media
· Developing and implementing Marketing Activity plans, identifying opportunities to increase sales, create brand awareness and strong product PR campaigns
· Leading strategic initiatives to drive growth and profitability for the organisation
The salary is up to £65,000 and is reviewed throughout your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76027081