Your day to day duties as a bookkeeper will include data entry of invoices, receipts, remittances, cheques etc in to Xero and various other accounting packages such as Sage 50 Accounts.
My client is looking for both a full-time and a part-time position. The part-time position would look to be two or three days.
Page Personnel are delighted to be working with a Bookkeeping Practice with over 25 years of experience based in Poole.
With an extensive and varied knowledge of different business types ranging from one man bands to construction companies, coffee shops through to very large corporate's including multinational I.T. companies, and offshore banking.
Your day to day duties as a Bookkeeper will include data entry of invoices, receipts, remittances, cheques etc in to Xero and various other accounting packages such as Sage 50 Accounts.
Other tasks you will be required to carry out on a daily basis are:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts & credit cards.
- Dealing with payroll journals and any other month end journals as each clients required.
- Producing management accounts where required.
- The balancing of inter-company loans and possibly some credit control.
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone.
With our client, there is a culture of 'all hands on deck' to help out with all types of general tasks including answering the telephone and also dealing with customer queries, so you will have a flexible approach and friendly personality to be able to fit with the current team.
It is imperative as a Bookkeeper that you have the following
- General Bookkeeping knowledge to a high level
- Good hands on knowledge of Xero Accounting System.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office products
- A full driving license and your own vehicle would be an advantage as travel to customer sites is required at times and can also be without warning.
This is not a junior role and requires independent, methodical self - disciplined, The suitable candidate must be able to think on their feet, and mentally adapt quickly to the constant challenges of jigsaw building style bookkeeping. You must be able to work on your own initiative but good communication is also essential as you will be working in a team.
This role would suit a person who constantly loves a challenge, and who finds themselves changing bookkeeping roles frequently striving for more of a challenge in their next role.
The right candidate will receive:
- Hourly wage between £10 - £12
- Free Parking
- Other fringe benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75973235