Year 4 Teacher Required for outstanding school in Newham
Experienced Year 4 Class Teacher Required ASAP!
Veritas Education is a UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for years.
My client is a good and rapidly improving school and are looking for an experienced Year 4 Primary Teacher, for a long term role from October 2017.
This school is situated in Upton Park and is larger than the majority of primary schools. The majority of the pupils are from minority ethnic groups and the proportion that speaks English as an additional language is above average. School leaders and governors share a common determination to ensure that the school continues to improve. Leaders have been successful in improving the quality of teaching and as a result, standards of reading, writing and mathematics have risen.
We are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher with Qualified Teacher Status who can:
* Plan, prepare and assess lesson at KS2 in line with national curriculum
* That can progress the learning of all children within an inclusive learning environment
* Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide the best rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friends' scheme, and access to our CPD an approach that matches you to the right school.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV now.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76046365