Your new company
Hays is a global leader in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, with over 8,000 staff operating from 244 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialist areas. The role is in the Digital studio, part of the Marketing team, and is responsible for creating branded recruitment campaigns for a variety of corporate clients including Manchester City FC, Virgin Atlantic, Toyota, Ford, The Open University, PWC and Astra Zeneca.
Your new role
Ensure the timely delivery of online client-branded campaigns. Managing the posting of client-branded job adverts on a day-to-day basis, acting as the primary point of contact for the business to meet recruitment deadlines. Design and create be-spoke marketing collateral for client campaigns such as branded e-shots.
- Responsible for co-ordination and uploading for online job adverts
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (consultants and BDM's) to ensure ad copy, job board selection and logo are correct for a successful campaign
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure a correct and successful job ad posting and campaign
- Proof and edit ad copy before uploading on external job boards
- Create bespoke marketing collateral, typically client-branded e-shots, utilising dotmailer (these skills can be acquired on the job)
- Liaising with designers, co-ordinating uploads of job ads to coincide with campaign site go-live dates.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very organised
- Ability to self-manage and manage expectations of others
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written - not just to possess, but to be very pro-active and able to foresee any issues and correct them where possible
- Excellent standard of literacy skills (copy/proof-reading skills will be assessed via an online test prior to interview)
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary of £25,000 plus bonus and an excellent flexible benefits package. You will work as part of a dynamic and fast paced team based in the UK flagship office with a vibrant atmosphere and excellent amenities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76047203