Middleware Messaging Technician
Fantastic opportunity with a pioneering Technology organisation - Cheshire - £Highly Competitive
Your new company
Global Technology giant offering an outstanding opportunity to join on a permanent contract, based in Cheshire.
Your new role
Prestigious opportunity for a Middleware Messaging Technician.
You will be responsible for:-
- Security of Middleware against external or internal threat vectors
- Advice, governance and conformance against standards and industry best practice
- Technical maintenance and full end to end lifecycle activity for the Estate
- Discovery and reporting of Middleware software components and evidence of secure controls
- Acting as the front door for all Middleware risk, audit and regulatory engagements and activities
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Operating system platform skills such as AIX, Linux, Windows, Mainframe, including logical and privileged access expertise
- Subject matter expert in IBM Middleware Messaging technologies - IBM Websphere MQ/Messaging Broker/IBM
- Skilled in incident, problem and change management
- Good knowledge of monitoring and alerting solutions (ITM, CA-Wily/APM)
- Scripting and automation skills using OS based, and proprietary software such as BMC Blade Logic or CHEF
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76034333