German Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
German Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk Junior - Berkshire
Your new company
My client is an international software and technology services company looking to hire a fluent German speaking accounts receivable specialist due to growth in the DACH region.
Your new role
This role is suitable for an established accounts receivable specialist or an entry level candidate with fluent German and exposure to accountancy & finance looking to start their career. Training will be provided.
- Processing sales orders
- Setting up, updating and closing down customer accounts
- Processing credit notes and sales invoices
- Assisting credit control
- Analyse revenue recognition cycles
- Ad hoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be fluent in German
- Must have previous experience in Finance or relevant degree
- Strong excel
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Training and progression opportunities
- Flexible benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76032976