Reporting and Data Modeller
Advivo are working with a large FTSE 100 in search of a Reporting and Data Modeller to join the team in Warwickshire. My client is happy to pay £35,000 to £42,000 plus other benefits for the right candidate.
The role will sit amongst the finance function with a team of circa 10 other employees.
Key responsibilities include;
- To build and update data models in and develop both interactive dashboards and end user reports using the SAP Business Objects tool.
- Provide support and guidance in the use of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Ensure report information is meaningful to the end user and provides valid input to decision-making processes (e.g. forecasting business performance, compliance and regulation).
- All development will be carried out in line with the reporting and BI frameworks and design standards in place to ensure consistency.
- translation of functional requirements into workable, highly intuitive BI reports, dashboards and analysis data.
- Test all new or changed data models or data transformations for accuracy and consistency.
- Development of appropriate documentation to support all data models built
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced in SAP BI, Business Objects reporting tools.
- Knowledge of business warehouse platforms and how to extract meaningful data.
- Expertise in conceptual data modelling.
- Good understanding of data analysis, data mapping and process mapping.
- Strong analytic skills, including a good understanding of how to interpret internal customer needs and translate them into BI requirements.
- Educated with a degree in either Engineering or Computer Science is favourable, something equivalent will be considered.
- Strong communication, verbal and written.
If you feel that this role fits in with your progression or journey, simply apply for the role and i will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on people's lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76014940