FP&A Commercial Accountant (12 month FTC)
A 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract for an experienced FP&A Commercial accountant
Your new company
A highly entrepreneurial and values driven retail / consumer company with a turnover of around £60mil based near to Henley-on-Thames
Your new role
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in financial planning and analysis for the Sales and New Product Development teams.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in management reporting.
- Management/ownership of commercial data within Cognos and Exceedra and development of these systems.
- Preparing and processing month end positions for customer trade in conjunction with sales team.
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager in working with the Sales team - understand trading performance and related trade spend costs and help prepare financial evaluations of joint Business Plans with key customers
- Preparing financial evaluations of the profitability of new products
- Forecasting & Budgeting - Work cross functionally to support the preparation of the quarterly forecasts and the annual budget for the business
- Prepare and post trade spend and marketing accruals for inclusion in the monthly management accounts, understand actual trade spend costs and report variances on these
- Manage master data within Cognos
- Support the Financial Controller by helping to prepare management reporting for the business - sales reporting and management accounts
- Production of weekly and monthly reporting for senior management team
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a qualified accountant with an ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification
- Have really strong Microsoft Office skills
- Have a solid commercial outlook - experience within FMCG would be preferable
- Experience of SAP B1, Exceedra or Cognos would be advantageous
- Have an interest in or willingness to become a super user of Cognos and Exceedra
- Be driven and results orientated with a desire to achieve
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76032835