Digital Product Manager Manchester £70,000
A brand-new role in a wonderfully successful retailer, developing the on-line side of the business.
Start from scratch and own the launch of a new ecommerce site.
A complex technical architecture, with lots of £investment and a highly skilled and dedicated team.
This is a huge opportunity to be right at the heart of an industry shaping transformation programme.
- Build a roadmap and a strategy for the new website
- Define aspirations, goals and metrics for the web channel
- Manage external suppliers
- Build a successful internal matrix team, co-ordinating IT, marketing, sales and operations
- Communicate and report to management and board
- Lay the foundations for what great Product Management means
You will need to be confident and experienced in the following:
- Digital Product Management in retail / ecommerce
- Owning the digital customer journey, use of analytics and optimisation
- Complete product ownership including creating vision, roadmap, metrics and reporting thereon
- Agile methods
- A confident technology enthusiast, able to talk technical and bring to life the benefits of technological advancements.
- Owning and delivering ROI
The scope for this role:
Is open ended, you can define your role, have significant influence and visibility at the highest levels. Almost a blank sheet.
For a confidential chat and / or more info please contact
Product manager, digital product, agile, scrum, digital, on-line, ecommerce, e-commerce, ecom, e-com, web trading, web trade, UX, user experience, customer journey, optimisation, analytics
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76045824