Experienced Credit Controller required to join an SME near Twyford - £25,000
Your new company
Based near Twyford, your new company manage properties from development through to freehold. They provide a range of services and are looking to expand their Credit Control team.
Your new role
- To assist Credit Manager in Collection of Service Charge and Ground Rent arrears mainly by letter using a diary system
- Prepare cheques for Banking
- To allocate payments made by BACS, Cheques and Debit/Credit Cards
- To take Debit/Credit Cards payments over the Phone
- To assist in Daily reconciliation of Receipts/Payments
- To handle incoming Queries and chase internally where applicable
- To assist in Legal actions
- To Cover Solicitors requests regarding property Sales
- To contact Land Registry to verify address and ownership.
- Filing and housekeeping
- Other tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
Prior experience in a similar position is necessary. You will be proactive, determined and possess an ability to manage your own workload.
What you'll get in return
The salary on offer is between £22k - £25k. For a full list of benefits please contact the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033281