Tax Manager job in Ipswich for a CTA, CIOT or ATT qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm.
We are seeking an exceptional Tax Manager that shares the same ambitious streak as our Client. This is a well-respected Regional Practice which has experienced rapid growth in recent times, with further plans to develop and expand. Our Client’s success is backed by a strong reputation for providing professional advice and exceptional service to both corporate and private clients.
As Tax Manager, the role will include (but not be limited to):
- The full management of a client portfolio, including development, project management, effective liaison and the ability to strengthen relationships. This will include attending meetings with clients to advise on matters in person.
- Providing a wide range of tax advice including Capital Gains, Inheritance Tax, VAT etc
- Advising on PAYE compliance and PAYE settlement agreements
- Assisting and advising in relation to VAT investigations
- Assistance, preparation and advising on Construction Industry Scheme Returns
- Providing technical support and advice to all areas of the firm
- Providing technical support to staff where required.
- Leading, monitoring and developing junior staff members across the business.
As the perfect Tax Manager for this role, you will be a qualified Accountant (CTA, ATT) with exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills, and mentoring and leadership abilities. You will be able to demonstrate proven success in a practice environment. Knowledge of CCH Personal and Digita Corporate software is preferred.
Are you looking to work with a business which is passionate about developing its staff, within a culture where all ideas are encouraged and welcome? This is a great time to join a growing business and as such this role would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress to Director or Partner in the near future.
Salary is between £40k and £60k depending on experience.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76005049