Digital Marketing Apprentice
In 1999, there were just 23 blogs. Today, there are over 1.5 billion blogs on the internet, do you want to be a part of this growing industry?
Baltic Training and Better Brand are thrilled to be recruiting a Digital Marketer Apprentice to join their growing team in Middlesbrough.
Over the last 10 years award-winning brand agency Better Brand offer creative services such as creative design, marketing, web, and social media. Working with large companies such as Teesside University, they are now looking for a creative individual with a passion for writing to join their highly skilled team specialising in brand thinking, design theory and practice, digital, communications who thrive on innovation and imagination.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Create and post content on employers website - including blogs
- Update the company's and their clients social media platforms
- Support Email marketing initiatives and creating E-Mail shots
- Work with a range of Marketing activities including Search Engine Optimisation
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Creativity & Enthusiasm
- Experience creating a blog & creating and/or editing websites
- Customer service skills
- Experience using Photoshop or other digital software's such as Illustrator/fireworks
- Basic Coding experience
- Good Organisational and Planning Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Problem solver
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted - Including English Language
- Studied IT at GCSE or A level (preferred)
- Passion for ICT and Social Media and Digital Marketing]
The future is bright
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with Brighter Design you may also decide to progress onto our Level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location and travel
Their office is based in central Middlesbrough and can be accessed by a number of local bus routes and the nearby train station.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76002150