Brand Protection Analyst - Contact Centre
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client for a Band Protection Analyst.
Your role as a Brand Protection Analyst will be working as part of a large 24/7 Global Brand Experience Team and report directing into the Brand Protection Team Leader. The primary focus of your role will be the completion of end to end investigation on cases generated through our monitoring systems.
You will be the first contact point for payment and risk advice and solutions, provide guidance and system knowledge externally and internally, strive to develop and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
The successful candidate will have experience of financial, fraud & risk management in a digital environment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING
- Reviewing and screening online orders
- Identifying suspicious trends or activities internally and externally
- Resolving issues with customers over telephone or e-mail, including complaints
- Compiling reports on levels of fraud in business to management
- To process chargebacks, double charges, lost in transit claims and refunds
- Ability to train and develop the wider team and seasonal team members
- Review and minimise chargeback and rejection rates
- Managing the relationships with payment gateways, 3rd parties and escalating customer service issues
- Assist with managing and continually redefining the Fraud Prevention business rules
- Experience of financial & fraud industry in a digital retail environment
- Excellent knowledge of risk management and fraud services
- Experience of working with payment gateway partners and fraud best practice rules
Working Hours: 8-hour shifts between the hours of 7am and 11pm, 5 days a week, including weekends, evenings, public holidays, and festive periods. We are here 24/7 365
If this role is of interest please apply with the link provided for shortlisting.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033353