Year 2 Teacher
The supportive Head teacher of a highly regarded, friendly primary school is currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join the team from January 2018. Opportunities to join this team are very rare due to the low staff turnover and as such is very exciting opportunity.
What the school can offer the successful Year 2 Teacher:
- Generous inner London weighted salary (MPS/UPS)
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Friendly and hard working environment
- Excellent transport links
The school has recently undergone extensive refreshment and as such they boast state of the art facilities both inside and out. Situated within the Inner London borough of Camden there are a range of transport links within walking distance making the school easily assessable for teachers based in Camden, and the surrounding boroughs.
What the school is looking for in a Year 2 Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Newly qualified Teachers welcome to apply
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this Year 2 Teacher position then please send tough and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Peter from REESON Education a call on 02038410777.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76047608