Finance Business Partner Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing UK Finance Function Team here at Dixons Carphone!
We are looking to hire an experienced Finance Business Partner to partner with both Dixons and Carphone Warehouse Marketing Directors. The jobholder will provide financial insight, support and guidance for all areas of Marketing spend across all UK&I brands, including Currys, PC World, Carphone Warehouse, Team Knowhow and Dixons Travel, owning all aspects of forecasting, reporting and return on investment.
- Provide financial leadership across all of UK&I Marketing, driving financial alignment of Dixons and CPW Marketing finances.
- Providing financial insight, support and guidance for all areas of Marketing spend (Scope includes all areas of Marketing spend including TV, Search, Press, Content, Direct Marketing, Online Display and Radio)
- Own all of the Return on Investment calculations
- Drive profitability with business partners through top line growth, cost reduction and strong cash and working capital management
- Manage, support and challenge multiple business owners at Senior (UK Board) level within the business (non-finance colleagues)
- Creating and delivering top quality presentations
You will have:
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with post qualification experience gained within a large retail/services organisation
- Strong commercial business partnering skills and experience
- Detailed knowledge of Marketing/Commercial finance in a consumer facing environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to absorb and understand large quantities of data and information quickly
- A Strong strategic background- able to provide commercial and financial strategic insight and leadership
- Strong influencing skills, at all levels within the business with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders with conflicting agendas
- Strong presentation skills both in preparation and delivery
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent ability to multitask but also to be able to prioritise quickly and effectively
- Experience in budget preparation and review
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76049295