Audit Senior - Leading Regional Firm
If you have a strong background in Audit and are looking to work for one of the leading accountancy firms in Borehamwood, our client can offer you a role in their organised and friendly Audit team as an Audit Senior.
This role will give you the opportunity to handle Audits from a wide variety of clients and will offer the responsibility of supervising a small team of accountants.
- Supervising Audits through to completion
- Preparing limited company accounts
- Compiling reports to Managers/Partners on assignments
- Communicating with HMRC
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with clients
- Supervising and Assisting junior staff members
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Experience preparing full statutory accounts
- 4+ years' Audit experience within accountancy practice
- Comfortable leading and organising team members
- Solid knowledge of Audit software (Caseware etc.)
- Experience dealing directly with clients
Apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Audit Senior position