Digital Content Manager
As an experienced Digital Content Manager, you will manage and edit content in line with our Company proposition. In this six month fixed term contract, you will ensure the audience benefit from an optimal UX experience resulting in higher engagement.
You will be a member of the team who is comfortable conducting content audits and have the ability to make recommendations based on your findings. The role will encompass copy creation, image selection and treatment and possibly video.
Specifically, you will:
- Populate the content of multiple country websites, as well testing and optimisation to ensure key KPIs are met.
- Act as a website content guardian - reviewing, editing and approving all website content before it goes live.
- Engage with the Group Communications Director and country heads on content for their country sites.
- Ensure the Company create a consistent tone of voice whilst optimising user experience.
- Ensure content is in line with the organisations SEO strategy and help optimise pages for search engines.
- Work with the wider digital team and key stakeholders to plan and implement each country project to schedule.
- Maintain the Company's web platforms using the Sitecore CMS system.
- Source and edit images for the website ensuring appropriate and consistent style throughout the copy.
- Ensure all content is of high quality and meets brand and best practice guidelines.
You will already be an experienced Content Specialist, who is proactive and comfortable with both content creation and editing. You will have experience of working at senior level and be extremely creative, holding technical skills to include Google Analytics and Sitecore.
You will also have:
- Experience in Photoshop, HTML and Google Analytics
- Experience of optimising digital content through A/B testing
- Sound knowledge of writing for SEO
- Exposure to Sitecore CMS
- A flexible approach to working hours, accommodating calls with countries on the other side of the world
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76039215