Our client is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Advisor on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience providing day to day guidance to businesses on compliance matters, supporting business projects and ideally within an FCA regulated environment. Within the role you will be ensuring compliance to FCA standards is maintained throughout marketing/advertising etc., you will be reporting to the Compliance Manager and providing advice and guidance on all compliance matters, assisting in the management of the policy manual ensuring it remains upto date with regulatory requirements and effectively communicated to staff, providing on-going day to day compliance advise and guidance to front and back office functions and supporting the marketing team amongst others.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following –
- Previous experience of policy drafting in a compliance environment an advantage
- Knowledge of FCA rules and handbooks
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy and attention to detail to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong desire to further develop their own skills and to support the development of colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of the organisation.
- Highly motivated and works under own initiative.
- Able to undertake several analysis engagements, of multiple sizes, concurrently.
- Commercial awareness as a fine balance must be achieved between remaining commercially viable and remaining compliant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 3 month contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76021598