Our rapidly expanding client is looking to recruit for a competent Finance Manager to oversee their Finance Function based in Stockport.
Reporting to the Finance Director; your role will encompass all aspects of transactional month end work including:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly payroll and year end payroll duties
- Managing the profit and loss process
- Work with the Business Unit managers to produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare and forecast effectively the short term and long term cash flow
- Complete quarterly VAT returns
- Working closely with the Finance Director on project decisions
- Management of a small admin and finance team
- Assist with the year-end preparation
- Assist with the implementation of a new finance system
The ideal candidate will have experience on Sage and also in implementing a new finance system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to progress in their career alongside a company that is growing and that shares the same ambition.
If you are looking for a busy and challenging role then please apply, for immediate consideration email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76015573