Marketing Manager - Full Time or Part Time
Our client gives any airline the tools to connect its products to a partner airline's brand. This is the first-time airlines can truly cross-merchandise their products whilst maintaining their brand integrity.
Many airlines are already using the revolutionary software to combine inventory and co-operate in a broader route network. This innovative software can also align low-cost with full-service carriers quickly and cheaply.
As the brand guardian the Marketing Manager will promote, protect and develop the Company brand by delivering exceptional marketing analysis and producing innovative marketing innitiatives to enable the delivery of business goals.
The successful candidate will be qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent, ideally in a Marketing related subject, however a marketing qualification will be considered.
They must also have the following experience:
- Excellent research and data analysis capabilities.
- Experience of developing and delivering strategies for marketing including communications and PR
- Demonstrable experience of using market knowledge to deliver result
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of delivering an in house Marketing service
- Experience within the IT, Travel or Airline industry would be advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76041711