Dynamics CRM Developer
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic organisation that are seeking to recruit an experience Dynamics CRM Develop to join their business.
The role will require you to be responsible for implementing configuration and customisation of workflows & processes for integration with new bespoke Reporting & Data Collection applications. You will also be expected to gather and understand the users' requirements and contribute to architectural discussions. As well as constructing the future of the Production and CRM systems this role will be responsible for supporting the Dynamics xRM Production system 'in-life' for the reliable and smooth acceptance and fulfilment of customer orders. You will work in an agile development environment will constantly strive to improve your skills, learn new techniques and methodologies and challenge the team with new ideas.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for communication with business users to draw out their requirements and ensure clear expectations.
- Responsibility for analysis and documentation of requirements, to be presented back to stakeholders for signoff
- Create, test Dynamics 365 Configurations & Customisations and integrate these with bespoke systems and reporting systems
- Provide support for implemented solutions including internal and external user queries and associated fixes and changes
- Plan and carry out testing strategies
- Create user acceptance test strategies and support users in their execution
- Manage discrete project elements / own tasks as directed by the CTO - to be delivered on-time and in-budget
- Contribute to improving development processes and methodologies
- 3+ years industry experience developing customised Dynamics CRM implementations Desired
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM online
- Experience of producing extensive reporting and dashboard functionality using data residing on a Dynamics platform
- Experience integrating with bespoke applications/plugins
- Agile development experience
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76045212