Part-Time Finance Director
I'm currently exclusively recruiting a Part-Time Finance Director for one of the UK's leading luxury hospitality companies.
Main duties will include:
- Forming a close working relationship with the Managing Director
- Providing leadership to the Board's Finance & Accounting strategy
- Fully contributing to developing company strategy across all business areas
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the companies cash manegement policies
- Working with senior teams to grow the business
- Minimising financial risk
Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Confident, reliable & personable
- Highly analytical and logical
In return, a salary on £50k - £60k (pro-rata) is on offer to the successful candidate for 2-3 days per week.
If you have the necessary skills/experience to succeed in this role, please apply via the link below.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76037516