Nursery Manager up to £35,000 pa
Our client based in Watford is looking for a dedicated and experienced Nursery Manager to join their friendly team.
You will manage the nursery within company and OFSTED guidelines and ensure all children are provided with a wide variety of learning experiences. You will promote the aims and objectives of the nursery and provide a safe, secure and caring environment in which children can grow and develop. You will lead practice and ensure effective early education is consistent and challenging for children and promote excellent learning experiences for all the children within the setting.
- Previous Management experience or experience in leading teams
- A relevant childcare qualification (Minimum NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma 3) or above or equivalent
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards and experience of inspections
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- An excellent understanding of safeguarding / knowledge of child protection procedures
- Resilient and demonstrates the ability to work under pressure.
- Manages time effectively
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative and responsibility
Excellent rates of pay and benefits with on-going support, training and career development.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you!
Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS will be required and you must have right to work in the UK.
Rainbow Resourcing Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76039639