The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, certainly in Financial Services and ideally within a mortgage environment.
The key purpose for the Product Manager is to own the product management process from conception to post-release review.
We are offering a basic salary of £35,000 to £55,000, depending on experience, plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
• Own the end to end lifecycle management (design, addition, edit, removal) of the agreed product range
• Drive change to satisfy customer needs and generate business in line with strategic and tactical requirements
• Follow the Group Product Governance Framework from conception to post-release review.
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure the development of profitable, sustainable and compliant products
• Recommend product design changes (including design of new products and edit or removal of existing products)
• Project manage cross-functional teams
• Ensure products are designed and launched in line with the Group strategic objectives, risk appetite and capabilities
• Monitor, review and make recommendations concerning existing product performance to relevant stakeholders to ensure that products are working as expected
• Research and evaluate both internal and external drivers for product development
• Report and make recommendations to relevant stakeholders to assist them in making timely decisions to capitalise on opportunities and mitigate risks and threats
• Input to, maintain and communicate, as appropriate, overall plan of product design activity and proposition development
Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrable experience in product development in financial services, ideally mortgages
• Experience of operating within product governance structure
• Proven track record of achieving product targets within a financial service environment
• Detailed understanding of the compliance and regulatory landscape
• Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent presentation skills
• The ability to build a high performing product team
• Strong research skills and the ability to evaluate internal and external information
• A track record of delivering incremental product improvements with clear linkage to business lending and profitability targets
• The ability to develop business cases and manage concepts through to successful launch
• Ability to influence at a senior level
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042219