Senior Marketing Manager
- High level UK Senior Marketing Manager (Head of Marketing) role
- Global consultancy with a market leading reputation
- Owning and managing the UK marketing strategy
- Opportunity to build a small team
- Creating and executing the lead generation programme
- Creating content and developing lead nurture campaigns
- Managing agency relationships
The Role: Taking the lead for the UK Marketing function, the Senior Marketing Manager will have full autonomy and responsibility for strategic planning through to tactical execution. Primarily responsible for driving marketing qualified leads to the sales team, you will have full use of technology including Salesforce and Pardot, as well as the support of copywriters and an SEO agency. Identifying high value opportunities within both the Private and Public sectors, this is not a high-volume role. Content is key and this is utilised across a wide range of channels including email, social, SEM, website and events. Key metrics include opportunity pipeline, web traffic and volume of MQL's. Supported by Global and EMEA based central departments and with the headcount to recruit a small team, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven and commercially minded marketer looking for their next step.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager (Head of Marketing):
- Plan and execute the UK marketing strategy
- Manage the lead generation programme, utilising Salesforce and Pardot
- Work with copywriters and designers to develop content and collateral
- Communicate with the sales team and create collateral, support kits and presentations
- Drive qualified leads (MQL's) using channels including email, social, SEM, website and events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience with the IT / Professional Services markets
- Strong knowledge of lead nurturing and automation
- Experience of developing content based campaigns
- A commercial mind with the ability to work closely with the sales team
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Agency management experience
The Company: With a truly global presence, this market leading consultancy has a reputation for knowledge, innovation and customer service. With offerings including software development and testing, digital transformation and customer experience improvement, they are at the cutting edge of technology. With operations in over 30 countries and a strong career development and performance improvement plan for all employees, this is a top-level employer suitable for driven and ambitious individuals.
The Package for UK Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £55,000-65,000
- Flexible benefits scheme
Location: The position of UK Senior Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033768