Design Engineer - Blackburn
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design Engineer to be based in a growing manufacturing company in Blackburn. This role is to support the company’s growth strategy, and as the Design Engineer you would oversee new developments and where required be hands on at the press.
A Design Engineer with a strong team approach is essential as any modifications to the products will need to be co-ordinated and managed. Developing a close working relationship with customers will be key, therefore good communication skills are required including providing project / development updates.
- Design and create tool and component drawings.
- Develop standardization
- Evaluate and test alternative materials / designs / coatings
- Ensure all changes through drawing control
- Project management
- Develop a good technical relationship with customers
- Identify potential cost savings
- Use of data to support and justify improvements.
Applicants should be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team; have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office and 3D CAD experience preferably AutoCad Inventor.
The company is offering a competitive package of £30-36k including contributory pension scheme, private health, and a bonus scheme.
Please apply immediate for consideration. Or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76046446