Finance Business Partner
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - 1 YEAR - COWLEY BASED
- Building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including operational management, central finance team and functional Heads for other support services
- Overseeing provision of monthly management accounts and variance analysis information, highlighting and advising on key financial issues
- Provision of accurate and timely management information to enable senior management to make sound financial decisions
- Production of robust quarterly forecasting and annual Budget in conjunction with management team ensuring full ownership of numbers by the business at all times
- Management of Balance Sheet position - reconciliation and review
- Management of direct reports within the Partnering and Showrooms Finance Team
More about the role
This team consists of Commercial Director, Partnering Contracts Director, Partnering Sales Director and Finance Business Partner. All of the leadership team are active members that contribute equally. Some of the areas the leadership team are working on are as follows:
- Vision for the next 5 years
- Sales strategy and new markets
- Pricing strategy for tenders
- Currently the Finance business partner is developing the pricing model and pricing strategy to ensure competitive with tenders
- Format of the team bonuses for all job roles, ensuring the bonus scheme pays back and fully motivates the team.
- Driving margin enhancement projects. All members of the leadership team are running projects to ensure maximisation of margins. Ongoing projects include controlling selling prices, working with suppliers to get support, managing which suppliers (reducing third tier suppliers), managing aged stock and aged debt.
- Customer analysis to identify trends i.e. slowdown of spend highlight possibility of losing customer, Increased spend highlighting they may be growing as a business and we should contact them to see if we can offer further solutions to pick up all the new business.
Please also send
- Your daily rate/ salary expectations
- Your reason for seeking interim assignments
- Evidence outlined relating to the above duties
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76037931