Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 (+ car + excellent benefits)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a client of ours based in Cardiff.
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented and well-rounded Finance Manager to join their team and report directly to the Finance Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of business unit accounting records and reports to meet monthly and weekly deadlines, assist in the preparation of forecasts, projections and budgets and to manage the Finance department.
* Manage and maintain ledgers (GL, cashbook, sales, purchase, subcontract and expenses)
* Process journals onto the ledger
* Preparation of accruals and prepayments
* Ownership of excess and savings reporting
* Preparation of trial balance
* Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
* Completion of Monthly Reporting Schedules
* Preparation of Board Reports
* Ad hoc reports as required by Head Office and Region
* Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts, projections and Budgets
* Prepare supporting schedules for projections and Budgets
* Assist in the preparation of the year end accounts and annual tax pack
* Ensure sales, cancellations and legal completions are reported to the group
* Preparation of internal weekly sales reports
* Responsible for the management of the Finance Department
* Work with Finance Director to prepare department succession plan
* Ensure audit trails/records are maintained and Finance Manual procedures are adhered to
* Assist Internal and External Audit
Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or by experience with previous experience of managing and developing a team of staff.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 21984
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76037779