Head of Charity Finance
Charity Head of Finance, 6 month fixed term contract Poole
A new opportunity for a fast paced, global business based in Poole has arisen for a Head of Finance to work for their Charity division within their Head Office in Poole. As Head of Finance you will provide oversight and strategic leadership of the financial management of the Charity on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Key role responsibilities:
- Provide oversight and strategic leadership to ensure the charity's continued and ongoing financial health and put structures in place to meet future growth needs
- Provide oversight of the financial and legal affairs of the charity, ensuring all financial activities are carried out in compliance with statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Promote and guide commercial awareness, identifying, advising and directing on effective growth opportunities
- Ensure strong governance and robust internal practices and culture to minimise risk to the charity
- Build and maintain good relationships with network of finance directors across the wider group.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in both Financial and Management Accounting ideally in a global charity context. You will have a strong understanding of charity operations and policies and solid systems skills to manipulate and present data effectively. Candidates should be able to prioritise, work under pressure, planning and managing tasks ensuring costs are maintain under control, be able to negotiate at all levels and ideally have worked with Navision.
This is a great opportunity to join the Charity division of a world leading organisation, candidates should be able available on short notice and be looking to join a hard working yet fun and rewarding business.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76044444