Investment Finance Supervisor
International Financial Services business - Investment Operations Finance Supervisor
An excellent opportunity for a self motivated individual with an international financial services business - excellent benefits and a fantastic working culture.
A leading provider of financial products and services with offices across the globe is looking for a high calibre individual to join their high performing team. The team is responsible for implementing many strategic, legislative and growth opportunity projects within investments, working closely with internal stakeholders.
Main responsibility for the Investment Operations Finance Supervisor:
- Development of new operational requirements including, implementing new systems, Fund restructures and migrations, new fund launches and fund closures, Risk assessment and Financial reporting
- Manage, lead and motivate the team
- Produce numerous reports in relation to all aspects of Investment administration
- Represent the team on all relevant strategy and operational meetings and proactively manage the resolution of operational issues and challenges
- Communicate concepts to the Investment Services Management team members effectively (new systems/new financial regulations) to ensure requirements are met and implemented effectively
- Be a qualified Accountant or Actuary or equivalent
- Have a flexible approach
- Have previously worked within the Financial services industry within a project focussed role
If you are interested in this Investment Operations Finance Supervisor role, please apply or email me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76043743