Senior Internal Auditor
Jefferson Tiley are currently assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Internal Auditor for a global organisation based in Oxford.
This role offers the successful individual the opportunity to travel globally (up to 50%) and the opportunity to be part of a team where you are supported, encouraged and mentored by more Senior team members.
The main duties of the role are:
- Complete end to end audits ensuring deadlines are met.
- Follow up on progress being made on all recommendations made in previous audit reports.
- Lead specific organisational projects as assigned by the Senior stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all Senior management through the delivery detailed, accurate audits.
- Provide independent advice on controls design and risk management through audit assignments.
- Support the Senior team in the preparation of operational and strategic audit plans.
- Be involved in encouraging and supporting team members.
- Provide prompt and professional advice in response to queries received.
- Assist with delivering workshops and presentations on internal audit and risk management as required.
My client is seeking a candidate who has exceptional attention to detail and is wanting a new role where they feel valued.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CMIIA qualified (part-qualified will not be considered)
- Experience of a multi-national audit function
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders effectively
- Languages (especially Spanish) are advantageous but not essential.
- Have detailed report writing experience and be passionate about attention to detail.
Applications are welcomed from both Big 4 external auditors seeking their first move from practice as well as internal auditors already working in industry.
For more information please click to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76018033