Dynamics CRM Developer
MY client, a rapidly growing business based in Woking, are looking to add a Dynamics CRM Developer to the growing I.T function.
* Responsible for communication with business users to draw out their requirements and ensure clear expectations.
* Responsibility for analysis and documentation of requirements, to be presented back to stakeholders for signoff
*Create, test and integrate software components using defined technologies and languages. Including writing and developing test tools and checklists.
* Provide support for implemented solutions including internal and external user queries and associated fixes and changes * Plan and carry out testing strategies including unit, system and integration tests
* Create user acceptance test strategies and support users in their execution
* Implement the software components of solutions
* Manage discrete project elements / own tasks as directed by the CTO - to be delivered on-time and in-budget
* Contribute to improving development processes and methodologies
* 3+ years industry experience developing customised Dynamics CRM implementations
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76046395