Head Of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital MarketingWe're currently hiring a Head of Digital Marketing on a 12 month fixed term contract within our SW1 London location offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Your New Company
Europe's leading customer experience outsourcer, Webhelp, is powered by a 35,000-strong team from across 100 sites in 28 different countries. We need one more. Our clients outsource their customer contact to Webhelp and they choose to do this because customer contact is our specialism. Using customer-science, we help some of the world's biggest brands to get really close to their customers, in doing so, they can truly understand what they like and what they don't like.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director you will be joining a well-established and progressive organisation. As the Head of Digital Marketing you will be the custodian of the digital Webhelp experience within a rapidly growing and international organisation.Working closely with colleagues from across the world you will be exposed to a range of brands and services from within the Webhelp portfolio.What Will You Be Doing?
- Take ownership of our website's performance and user experience
- Design an intelligent programme of automation and prospect contact
- Oversee content creation and curation for a digital audience
- Use your knowledge to empower country-based marketing teams in maximising digital channels and enhancing marketing performance across the group
- Develop and continue to leverage our digital channels for both lead generation and brand awareness
- A strong agency background with the confidence to make decisions quickly
- Ability to spot opportunities for improvements within your processes and team
- Experience with content management systems, advanced digital marketing analytics
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools including the planning, delivery and the measurement of success within digital campaigns
- A true leader of people who displays tenacity and persistence
- Multi-lingual would be beneficial although not essential
A highly competitive, market leading salary plus fantastic benefits package including employee discounts & reward scheme, childcare vouchers cycle to work and salary sacrifice schemes. Fantastic progression opportunities, personal development and training and a generous holiday allowance.What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click 'Apply' now we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76009725