IT Trainer Level 3 & 4
Key duties include, not limited to:
- Deliver effective learning in class based study weeks to ensure learners achieve their maximum potential throughout the programme
- Maintain occupational competence, skills and qualifications for the role
- Deliver outstanding teaching, learning and progression for our learners
- Develop service user knowledge, skills and behaviours appropriate to their job role and requirements
- Listening to and helping learners resolve a range of issues that are creating barriers to learning
- Support underperforming learners
What we need from you.Essential
- 2-3 years’ solid experience within a similar role
- Teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE / CTLLS or equivalent)
- Assessor qualification (e.g. A1, CAVA or TAQA)
- IT related qualification or degree
- Ability to teach programmes at Level 3 and 4
- You will be rated as ‘excellent’ as a Trainer evidenced by learner feedback
- Achievement of Grade 1 OTLA, but achieve at least Grade 2
There is a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check. This will be paid for by 3aaa Apprenticeships.
Due to the nature of this role, you are required to have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel over a large geographical area.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3 & 4 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033000