Litigations Lawyer (Pensions Lawyer)
Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer
A Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer is needed for highly reputable organisation based in London. Our client is looking for a talented Litigation Lawyer, ideally possessing Pensions knowledge to join their growing team in London!
The successful Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £52,000
* 24 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer will include:
* Investigate, advise on or settle complex (particularly legally complex) cases.
* Advise on matters of policy affecting the organisation, its processes and procedures.
* Liaise with external stakeholders to support the organisation.
* Provide support and advice to colleagues in the organisation on legal and procedural issues which may arise on matters under investigation.
* Ensure that professional and technical knowledge keeps abreast with current changes.
What you need to be the successful Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer
In order to be the successful Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Qualified as a solicitor or barrister with at least two years post qualification experience in pensions, litigation, regulatory or disputes resolution.
* Interest in or preferably experience in pensions.
* Ability to manage caseload and progress a number of cases efficiently and effectively at any one time
* Experience of dispute resolution or complaints handling.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Litigation Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76043376