Development Analyst - (HPLC/GC) - Pharmaceuticals - £25-£29k
Science Solutions - Development Analyst - South Wales
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Development Analyst for an established pharmaceutical manufacturer with an excellent team and culture. The role is to support the company's development and testing activities on a project related to the introduction of a new pharmaceutical product.
Qualifications / Previous Experience / General Attributes (Person Specification):
All analysts should:
* Hold a degree in Chemistry or pharmaceutical science or closely related discipline.
* Be self-motivated
* Methodical, organised and have an excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work both in a team & independently
* Good communication skills are essential as role requires the organisation and co-ordination of work with other departments.
* At least three years experience in carrying out HPLC analysis in a Pharmaceutical or ISO17025 accredited laboratory including analytical method development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Development and validation of analytical test methods in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with ICH Q2, relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
· To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
· To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
· To assist in training of others, as required.
· To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
· To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
· To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
If you are successful at first interview then a second practical interview including aptitude tests will be part of the recruitment process.
Please apply now to be considered immediately
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75997801