Finance Manager required for a high-growth business based in Walsall. This is an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant, Senior Accountant or Finance Manager to join a company that has grown massively over the past two years and needs someone to support them through their next phase.
As the Finance Manager, you will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Supporting the busy accounts team with production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting the Financial Controller with budgeting/forecasting
- Supervising and helping the transactional finance team when busy
- Presenting monthly figures to the board of directors
- Supporting the business' strategic decision-making in this period of high growth
This is a high-growth, dynamic and busy environment and, as such, you will need to be capable of working to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment. You must be capable of full management accounting and have worked in a role with a large finance team doing the end-to-end process previously.
Regardless of qualifications, anyone with the technical ability is welcome to apply to this job (ACCA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified, or qualified by experience).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76031076