Semi Senior Accountant - Top 40 Firm
Are you an ambitious individual looking to develop your career in Audit and Accounts? A top 40 firm are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
Great support within a dynamic team and would be offered amazing progression and development opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience within accountancy practice.
- Manage a portfolio of account clients and be their main point of contact. This will be a mixture of companies, LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders, in a variety of industries
- Act as a number two on audit projects, completing fieldwork tasks
- Personal Corporation Tax returns
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships, including attending client premises as required
- Prepare financial statements and year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Organise your flow of work, allocating assignments and managing your time as necessary taking into consideration your client deadlines and other constraints
- Ensure that work is delivered within budget and time requirements
- Prepare schedules for Tax returns
- Liaise with third parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, other members of your team, payroll bureau, etc)
- Take part in client meetings as and when required
- Audit experience is essential even if in a limited capacity
- Good I.T. skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative.
- AAT/ACCA qualified or equivalent by experience.
- General Practice experience.
- Ability to travel to client premises from time to time and between offices.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven analytical skills.
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers