iOS Developer Objective-C Swift R&D
iOS Developer / Mobile Programmer (Objective-C Swift iOS Mobile). Disruptive technology software house is seeking a passionate and highly technical iOS Developer to work throughout the full development lifecycle to build a digital I.D. product.
As an iOS Developer you will join a small, talented team. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, you will be actively encouraged to explore new technologies and techniques to push the boundaries of technical innovation.
Based in Central London this is a collegiate environment with a casual dress code that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- Strong iOS and Objective-C/Swift development experience, at least one published app
- Thorough object orientated programming and multi-threading experience
- Passion for technology and engineering world class solutions with a real desire to work for a start-up software house and be influential in the company’s success
- Excellent communicator
- Likely to be degree educated (Computer Science) although this is not essential
- Desirable: Ruby for mobile; Go for mobile; Xamarin (C#); exposure to mobile security (encryption, certificate, security on transport layer); third party APIs such as Google, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube; REST; oAuth; Protobuf; Automated UI Test, Native development (C/C++)
As aniOS Developer / Mobile Programmer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for an informal discussion about this iOS Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76002774