Junior/Graduate Accounts Assistant (Fashion Retail)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are hiring for a prestigious and well known fashion retail company that are on the search for an ambitious junior account assistant to join their London offices. Candidates must be immediately available for a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension for those candidate that excel themselves. Our ideal candidate is able to work under pressure and is motivated by success.
As a junior account assistant you will be required to assist the accountant in any junior accounting responsibilities. These include but not limited to be:
- Handling Petty cash
- Bank and supplier reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger duties
- Dealing with client queries
- Processing sales order
- Producing and maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Processing expenses
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role may be beneficial
- A graduate degree in a relevant field is desirable.
- Knowledge of Excel including the application of pivot tables and V-lookups or a willingness to learn.
- Good interpersonal skills, organisation skills and the ability to meet company deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy skills and accuracy.
- Experience in fashion retail in any role is also beneficial.
The role will be paying between 13 PAYE plus holiday pay. Please only submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.