An excellent opportunity for an experienced property accountant to join an established not for profit organisation within Hertfordshire.
An established not for profit organisation with Hertfordshire
This is a new role managing the property accounting for the organisations fixed assets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with key stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation
- Involvement in corporate budgeting / re-forecasting process
- Improving day to day processes and controls for properties
- Complete month end for the property portfolio
The successful applicant must be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to build relationships across the business and with clients
- Prior experience within both the charity and housing sectors
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an generous benefits package.