Junior Product Manager
Junior Product Manager - Nottingham - Fashion/Retail - £20,000 + Benefits
- Established B2C household retail brand
- Fabulous onsite facilities including gym, discounted restaurant. Positive working environment
- Managing key fashion brands cradle to grave
The Company for Junior Product Manager: As a leading brand in its field, this company is looking to continue to strive for market share and lead the way for customer experience. As part of a global group this successful brand are strong supporters of charitable partners and continue to be one of the more caring retailers. The environment here is a very strong selling point of the business, with a strong team ethic, with and a great name to get on your CV.
The Role of Junior Product Manager: This exciting role manages several branded products from cradle to grave. From customer-centric research you will decide what products to have in the range (NPI), negotiate contracts, rationalise the range, analyse product performance, brief the marketing team with the promotion and communications plan.
- Market Research, analysing trends and gaps in the range
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Supplier/Brand Management
- Excel work
- Briefing product launch Marketing activities to wider team and agencies
Requirements for this Junior Product Manager:
This role would suit a Buying Assistant, Category Assistant, Junior Category Manager, Assistant Product Manager or a Fashion Design Graduate looking for their first role.
- Analytical brain
- Excellent Excel skills
- Can-do attitude, flexible nature, positive, willing to learn
The Package for a Junior Product Manager:
- £20,000 salary
- Company discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Company away days
- Onsite gym and showers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75996211