Assistant Brand Manager
Working as an Assistant Brand Manager for the worlds leading consumer health and hygiene company you will be responsible for supporting the drive for growth in your market by executing the brand marketing for a brand in line with country commercial strategy as set by the Area.
- Supports and is responsible for the achievement of financial and market share targets for a brand or group of brands in the market.
- In conjunction with your Category Manager, you are responsible for marketing for a brand or group of brands in the market with responsibility for activation excellence of Area Powerbrand plans.
- Works across functions including Area, PO1 team, supply, sales and finance to develop and execute successful commercial plans in order to deliver financial and share plans and targets
- Feeds into ideas and proposals for business development initiatives (BDIs) for the brand(s) based on consumer, shopper and market understanding.
- Works with the Trade marketing team as required in the implementation of the store
- format activation plans or optimising product assortment and promotional strategy.
- Supports the Sales team in meeting customer requirements
- Educated to a high standard, with successful marketing experience gained in FMCG or OTC
- Someone who has the hunger and desire to take business to the next level
- Self starter, with strong analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- You'll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen when identifying business issues/opportunities
- An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical. We want you to think outside the box
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76011189