Conveyancing Fee Earner
Job Title: Conveyancing Fee Earner
Industry Sector: Legal
Temp or Perm: Permanent
Pay Rate/Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of one reputable law firms in Newport. This role is for a Conveyancing Fee earner. Our client is located in the heart of Newport. Our client is looking to offer a fantastic opportunity to an experienced conveyancing fee earner looking for a new opportunity. The successful candidate will be assisting the Head of Department in compiling all legal documentation and providing conveyancing legal advice and assisting clients. If you would like an opportunity to work in a relaxed, great working environment and join a fun team with a competitive salary please apply.
- As a conveyancing fee earner you would be responsible for the management of your case load to ensure best practice.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Handling client calls and providing updates to ensure progression of transactions.
- Verifying client identification in accordance with the firms practice and procedures.
- To provide quotations and breakdown of fees.
- Duties protocols are adhered to.
- Carry out the conveyancing transaction from start to finish with exchanges and completions working towards hitting targets.
- Liaising with agents and clients on a regular basis.
- Experience as a conveyancing fee earner is essential
- Great communication and written skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ensure positive representation of the firm at all times
- To undertake training as directed
- Comply with policies and procedures as set down by the Firm
- Any additional duties that may reasonably be required
- Competitive Salary
- Closed over the Christmas Period
- On site Parking
- Close to public transport links
- In house training
- Statutory holiday increases with length of service.
The team at Office Angels Cardiff are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Cardiff City Centre, Newport, Cwmbran, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Swansea and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76008991