Credit Manager - Corporate Travel
Credit Manager Job - Corporate Travel - London - Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a leading Travel Management and Services Company, leading its field and looking to develop people, technology, channels and products to further outdistance the competition. Through planned successful growth, profitability has doubled over the last five years, building on a well established reputation for delivering the highest quality service to clients in its chosen, premium sectors.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be a key member of staff within the Finance team, overseeing the entire Credit Control function to ensure the company is paid for all the sales made. You will be responsible for:
- Develop and introduce policies and procedures to enhance the Credit Control Function
- To lead, manage and motivate the staff within the Credit Control team, setting clear and measurable objectives for the staff.
- Oversee international credit management for international offices
- Undertake weekly debt reviews with each team member and agree future action required
- Forecast cash movements
- Carry out credit checks on new clients and recommend credit limits and Terms of Business
- Oversee implementation of new client set up on the accounting system
- Oversee the daily banking, cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- Oversee the direct debit process n Manage the credit card receipts reconciliation and allocation
- Liaise regularly with Sales / Account Management regarding overdue accounts
- Attend periodic client meetings where required
- Prepare various month end performance reports
- To ensure the Company's Quality procedures and Health & Safety policy are adhered to within the team.
- To develop a culture of empowerment through the team ensuring that all employees take responsibility for the on-going success of the Company.
- To develop a customer focused approach to the internal client base, liaising effectively with other divisions across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you need to have a proven experience of managing employees within a Credit Control team. You need to be a confident team leader, with a strong presence and a natural ability to motivate. An evidenced track record of the ability to gain specific results through people. You need to be a good coach to your team and to your colleagues, you will identify potential for career progression and ensure talent is recognised.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985602