Corporate Insolvency & Investigations – Channel Islands
- Within this role you will work predominantly on cross border investigations and solvent liquidations and you will gain exposure to working with large international organisations.
- This is a great opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Channel Islands where you will experience a warmer climate than that of the UK Mainland.
- In joining this specialist firm, you will work alongside some very experienced professionals and be given the opportunity to work on some large international cases.
- You will also have the opportunity to work within their Caribbean offices.
- Due to visa requirements our clients will only consider candidates who have the correct documents to work within the UK and those that do not require sponsorship.
- You must also possess a recognised accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB) and have a minimum of 3 years insolvency experience.
- Our clients have indicated that they would ideally like candidates with a larger firm background but will remain open to all applications