Qualified Tax Professional
A well-established Chartered Accountants are looking for a Qualified Tax Professional to provide a personal and high-level service to their clients. This is an opportunity to join a friendly and down to earth firm, who will provide staff with training and support, and offer a competitive remuneration package.
You will be responsible for:· Managing all aspects of an allocated client portfolio, including the planning, the execution of work, drafting of correspondence and billing. · Preparation of tax returns and tax repayment claims and related working papers.
- Provision of tax advice to clients, Partners and staff.
- Have extensive background in personal and trust tax, including familiarity and experience of offshore, domicile, and residence issues.
- CTA qualified and a good academic record.
- At least 2 years post qualified experience.
- ACA/ACCA qualification, desirable.
- Effective client handling/service skills.
- Able to coach and delegate to staff.
- Able to network and market effectively.
- Flexible working attitude. Must be able to work on many clients affairs at the same time.
- Organised and methodical manner.
- Good written and oral communication skills (confident dealing with HMRC, Bankers and Investment Managers, able to produce accurate well-presented schedules, letters and reports).
- Good IT skills – including proficient use of Excel and Word.
For further information on this Qualified Tax Professional role, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.